Friday, June 6, 2008

What we've been doing the last days of our trip (Wed., Thurs. Friday)











Hello to all!! Sorry, we haven't blogged in a couple of days. We've been gone or too tired to blog when we return from our adventures!!
Wednesday we actually hung around the villa most of the day because we were so tired from the previous two days. We finally decided to venture out to our little town for dinner. Stanage left for Venice to spend the night with her dad.
Thursday Stanage returned late from Venice. Ron and Dick decided to stay around the villa, while Sally, Gina, David, Angie went to Cinque Terre for the day. What a wonderful day. See the pictures for just a sample of the day that we had.
Friday, (today) most of us haven't left the villa, except a few went into town for gelato. We've all be packing and trying to find places in our suitcases for all the treasures we have found in Italy!
Saturday we're getting up bright and early to leave our wonderful villa for one more night in Italy(Rome).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cinque Terre pictures are awesome---what a beautiful seacost town!!!!!

John L

Tracy said...

You all look so happy and relaxed! I hate for your trip to come to an end, but I will be so glad to have you back home. (I know I am selfish)! Tracy (Gina's sis)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam and Ron!
Cinque Terre is also a beautiful
place as all the picture ya'll have
send!I know its been a wonderful
trip but I will be glad see ya back
home! All is well back home!
Brittany and I had a nice lunch
today! take care and love ya
Mom (Pam's)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam and Ron!
Cinque Terre is also a beautiful
place as all the picture ya'll have
send!I know its been a wonderful
trip but I will be glad see ya back
home! All is well back home!
Brittany and I had a nice lunch
today! take care and love ya
Mom (Pam's)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your vacation with us! Happy, safe travels back home.

Anonymous said...

I'm back home after my mountain trip and have caught up on you adventures. Have a safe trip home! The pictures are beautiful.Thinking of all of you and especially Sally. Mucy love, Sal's Mom