Friday, May 9, 2008

North Carolina mates are getting ready




Pam & I are looking forward to spending these two weeks with great friends. I have some anxiety, since I'm a control freak and this has me out of my element. Double checks for clothing, cell phone coverage, funds, etc. are underway. I am meeting with a co-worker on Monday for a Italy luncheon. It's my friend's 3rd Italy trip, so some advice is welcome.


Being the outdoors people we are, we cannot wait to explore everything we can. I expect to have some driving assistance from my backseat drivers, helping me out with waves and smiles to assist me in getting into other lanes driving around in a golf cart looking thing, they call 'cars'. See everyone very soon... Ron

1 comment:

8 Friends in Italy said...

Nice crop job!!! And Ron, it looks like you've got an editor on board now!! You go, you bloggin fool!
SKS