Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday morning - Group getting slower getting up....



Gina & Pam are up, others are still sleeping or starting to move around the villa. Not sure what direction we're going today. Some of us may stay here and relax & some of us may take off again. Maybe another hillside town, Sienna.

Yesterday(Wednesday) Dick, Angie, Sally, Ron & Pam visited San Gimignano(see pic). Gina & David arrived back late afternoon safe and sound from Rome. We all met in our little town of Montespertoli for dinner & more fun. Stanage will arrive back from Pompeii today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun you must be having! Looks like a wonderful time - am a little jealous, so have some Chianti for us poor schmucks back home at work! ......./sally's friend Janice

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a cool and happy looking gang of Americans! You would never know that one was from Derita, North Carolina!( the blonde with the JEALOUS brother back in Big Lick ) oh well....Party at the Rufftys Sat!!!!! Yea!!!! I don't think that chicken wings and Bud lights will compare to what ya'll are eating but....your adventures will be topic #1 at our evening-- Have fun!!! Oh yea! Post a pix of " the boys"...../ sally's brother

Anonymous said...

everyone still doing fine, i have to work lots this weekend, drew taught me how to drive a stick..boy that corvette sure is fast! We got chase to wash it up at autobell for you so its nice and shiny hahaha...ok...bye

brittany

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures and I know all of you are having an awesome adventure. BTW..don't forget to post me a pic of an Italian Stallion for me dream about at work on Friday!

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious that I'm actually turning GREEN!!! I find myself living vicariously through your daily updates and imagining that I am there with you! Think I'll watch "Under the Tuscan Sun" tonight and drink a bit of wine and keep pretending I'm there with you. Have a great day! Love you all.....Boo (Sally's lil sister)